Search Jobs & Courses
Most Popular Posts
Sport and Fitness
Click here to Apply!
|Apply From:||25th June 2012|
|Location:||London [Greater London]|
|Type:||Apprenticeships : Apprenticeship|
|Required Grades:||A Levels or Equivalent|
|Age Requirements:||16 and Up|
· To assist the Gym Manager with the provision of a 5-star atmosphere for members.
· To assist with marketing activities to drive the growth in numbers, participation and retention of members
· To provide educogym members, potential members and guests with a positive experience EVERY TIME they are in the gym, contact us or meet us through marketing activities.
· Assist in the implementation of a customer service and retention strategy.
· To assist with all gym business targets and overall company objectives.
· You are specifically responsible for completing and achieving your own targets mainly in the areas of customer service, member’s retention, marketing and sales.
· This role requires flexibility in working hours (to be agreed – gym opening hours 6am-9pm) and willingness to “do what it takes”.
Sales and Marketing
· Assist with the weekly/monthly/quarterly marketing and sales plans and strategies
· Assist the Gym Manager with member’s referral programs
· Assist with all promotion activities including flyer distribution, covering stands at events, online presence (facebook, twitter, website, blog, ads, newsletters, etc) and corporate clients.
· Leads management
· Conduct regular research, actively search for ways to promote our programmes, services and create greater awareness for them
· Book consultations with prospective members by following scripts provided
· Help with the reconciliation of sales reports
· Assist in the smooth members administration processes
· Follow up all company administration procedures
· Update members and prospects details on our software’s
· Assist the implementing and monitoring of a members retention strategy
· Request members to provide testimonials and collect release forms
· General customer care including purchasing, writing and sending Birthday, Christmas, Get well and general cards
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures including health and safety
· Attending all educo
gymtraining that is provided to improve your skills
· Sort out weekly articles and update the media file as and when required
· General performance in all areas of appearance, punctuality and attitude.
· And other tasks as it might be required by the Senior Trainer or Gym Manager from time to time
Front Desk (Occasionally)
· Identify and exceed members’ needs
· Always use names when speaking with members
· Greet/bid farewell to every client, potential client and guests who visit the gym
· Manage the booking of member’s appointments and prospective member’s consultations
· Confirm all daily Initial/Nutritional Consultation appointments by calling and/or texting potential members
· Contact members straight away if they don’t attend their appointments and care calls when they are sick or when instructed by a Senior Trainer or Gym Manager
· Serve waiting members and guests as quickly as possible
· Assist on the promotion and selling of food supplements, merchandise and training programs
· Sell with integrity having the members’ needs in mind
· Give a clear and friendly response to any questions asked, if you don’t know the answer immediately let the member know that you’ll call or email them the answer
· Answer the telephone in the correct manner by following scripts provided and give a clear and friendly response to all queries
· Take ownership of any feedback/complaints received by listening and responding accordingly and pass on all the information to the Gym Manager
· Ensure high operational standards in and around the gym at all times
· Assist in the stock control/check of retail products and merchandise once a week
· Receiving and checking delivery of goods
o Be enthusiastic and interested in fitness, health and nutrition. Ideally, you actively do some exercise.
o Have good command of English language –be able to communicate and write well.
o You need to be good and confident on the phone and have positive, clear voice (NO cold calling, only dealing with our own leads, who request our services) and being able to act and sound as if you’re in charge, knowledgeable and “running the show”.
o Be reliable!
o Be computer literate, or actually proficient in most nowadays common applications (MS Office)
o Be good in using the internet, social media, browsing and finding things quickly, being able to upload movies to youtube, or maybe even make basic edit, etc.
o Some skills in graphic programmes such as Photoshop/Corel or Illustrator, WordPress and some HTML would be ideal but not essential.
o Willing to learn new stuff quickly and make a difference!
o Be able to act independently, make some decisions and use your common sense!
· Excellent all round communication skills – written, verbal and listening.
· Results focused and moves towards challenges.
· Shows initiative and learns quickly.
· Client focused and empathy to helping people comes naturally
· Works unsupervised and a good team player.
· Punctual with excellent general time-keeping.
· Flexible and open-minded.
· Organised and copes under pressure.
· Presentable and well-groomed, with a high standard of personal hygiene.
· Self starter who takes full ownership of projects and organises themselves and others appropriately
· Persuasion, negotiation and attention to detail skills are central to the success you will have in this role
· Hours: 30-40 hour/week, hours will be worked on a shift system including early morning start (6am), evenings (up to 9pm) and weekends (9am-2pm).
· Dress code: you will be required to work on a track suit and wear trainers and use our branded t-shirt (provided).
· Free supervised training 3x week, outside working hours
Click here to Apply!