Advertise With Us
notgoingtouni.co.uk is the UK's leading school and college leaver site helping young people understand the variety of options that exist outside of traditional university such as apprenticeships, sponsored degrees, foundation degrees and gap years.
Reaching the school & college leaver market is a tough task and this diverse group is open to many influences... parents, media, internet, Twitter, Facebook, their peers, etc... so how do you get heard?
At notgoingtouni.co.uk we have devised a wide range of products that reach out and touch this audience. Our marketing spans the 14-24 demographic and all it's key influencers from Careers Advisors through to Head Teachers and Parents.
We know how to reach them and more importantly how to communicate with them, we understand their needs and their pressures.
Here's some key notgoingtouni facts:
- Approx 100,000+ unique visitors per month
- Our e-newsletter is emailed direct to young people & careers / connexions advisors & teachers UK wide (100,000+ and growing)
- Distribution of clients literature at events UK wide, over 250,00 students seen face to face!
- Sponsors include: City & Guilds, Pearson, BP, PwC, Whitbread, Rolls Royce, Babcock, National Grid, Unilever, Morrisons, Kaplan, Royal Mail, British Gas, Tesco, Lloyds Bank, Sainsbury, IBM, Starbucks, RICS, AAT, ILEX, CIMA, CIM, ACCA, etc.
- On A Level results day 2011 we achieved 21,000 visitors!
- Featured on Newsnight, BBC News, Skynews, Ch4, ITV, LBC, BBC Radio (1‐5), Telegraph, Guardian, Times online, Independent, Metro, Sun, Mirror, etc.
- Organisational member of the Institute of Career Guidance.
- Finalist in the Thames Gateway Business Awards.
- Named "Best Young Person's Website" at the Hantsweb Awards.
If you would like to find out more information please contact us either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 691 2800