Ready to start a career in Business, Finance or Law?Posted: 3rd of September 2015 by Emily Dujon
If you're ready for the real world, search and apply today to find hundreds of vacancies with employers across the country, including The Royal Bank of Scotland, BDO and Mattioli Woods.
How to apply
Simply search and apply via our website or submit your CV via GetMyFirstJob and our expert Recruitment Managers will get in touch if there’s a suitable role for you. Search and Apply
What are the progression routes?
BPP Professional Apprenticeships are aligned to recognised professional qualifications and institutions. They offer a clear pathway from one qualification to the next up (such as to chartered status), enabling apprentices to follow career paths that typically have previously only been accessible to university graduates. Not only do they provide a true alternative route into these professions, they provide a real job, a real wage, real experience and opportunity to progress.
We work with employers to create apprenticeship or School Leaver Programmes tailored to their business that provides training and progression.
What apprenticeships do BPP offer?
• Business – Level 2, 3
• Business & Marketing – Level 3
• Business & Human Resources – Level 3
• HR Management – Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship
• Management Consulting – Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
• Financial Administration – Level 3
• Accounting – Level 2, 3, 4
• Audit/Accounting – Level 4 Higher Apprenticeships
• Management Accounting – Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
• Tax – Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
• General Insurance – Level 3
• Investment Operations – Level 3
• Retail and Business Banking – Level 2, 3
• Legal Apprenticeship Scheme – Level 3
What are the entry requirements?
Minimum requirements set by the Government to be an apprentice state you must be:
• Aged 16+
• Employed in a relevant role for more than 30 hours per week at the time you start your apprenticeship
• Permanent resident in England
For more details on the exact entry requirements for each pathway, and to check you eligibility, please visit our website.
Individual employers will also state entry requirements.
Where can I study?
We work with employers across the country and offer flexible study options including In Centre Face to Face, Online Classroom and Online Classroom Live to fit around work commitments and travel restrictions.
MetFilm School is a world-leading film, television and online media school offering undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses. Our London campus...
The construction industry has a nostalgic air about it. There’s a strong perception that its traditional ways of working are just the way we’ve...
When you are looking for an apprenticeship, or your first job, it’s probable that most of your attention will be focused on landing the role. ...
Applying for an apprenticeship can be a very competitive process and many organisations use video interviews as an initial screening process. Most...