Bimm's Guide To Clearing
Posted: 16th of August 2017 by Nerys Montana
If you’re reading this, it’s not too late for a life in music! Clearing at BIMM is now open for our Higher Education courses starting October 2017.
You can use Clearing from around 8am on A Levels results day (Thursday 17th August). Keep an eye on your UCAS Track and if you become eligible to use Clearing, an ‘Add a Clearing choice’ button will become available in the ‘Your Choices’ section. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Obtain Clearing Number
2. Single choice applicants must top-up their fee to UCAS to £23 (an additional £11)
3. Call BIMM on 01273 840 346 to provide your Clearing and ID Numbers and to check on places available
4. BIMM will advise if you can put them down as a choice on UCAS Track
5. Music Business and Event Management applicants will need to send a personal statement by email for marking
6. UCAS application received
7. Assessment/interview/personal statement passed
8. BIMM unconditional place offered
9. Applicant instantly confirmed (CLA)
GET IN TOUCH
Here at BIMM, we’d love to connect you to a life in music, so be sure to make the most of Clearing while you still can.
For further information on Clearing at BIMM, please contact our special Clearing Hotline number on 01273 840 346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find this useful? You must sign up or log in to vote.