BPP Professional Apprenticeships - Business, Finance, Accountancy and LawPosted: 1st of March 2017 by Naomi Bourne
As it is National Apprenticeship Week and the theme this year is 'Ladder of Opportunity', we want to show you the amazing opportunities that are available with BPP. We are a national training provider of apprenticeships in Business, Finance, Accountancy and Law. We work with top employers across the country to offer high-achieving students an alternative route to prestigious careers that have typically only been available to graduates.
We have roles available across the country and are looking for ambitious, intelligent and driven individuals who are ready to kick start their career in Business, Finance, Accountancy, Law, HR, Technology and Management. With Degree Apprenticeships, you can now gain your full bachelor’s or master’s degree through the apprenticeship route without paying tuition fees – all whilst working for a great employer and earning a wage.
How to apply
What are the progression routes?
BPP Professional Apprenticeships are aligned to recognised professional qualifications and institutions. They offer a clear pathway from one qualification to the next up (such as to chartered status), enabling apprentices to follow career paths that typically have previously only been accessible to university graduates. Not only do they provide a true alternative route into these professions, they provide a real job, a real wage, real experience and opportunity to progress.
We work with employers to create apprenticeship or School Leaver Programmes tailored to their business that provides training and progression.
What apprenticeships do BPP offer?
- Accounting: AAT – Level 2,3
- Professional Accountancy/Taxation Technician – Level 4
- Insurance Practitioner – Level 3
- Senior Financial Services Customer Advisor – Level 3
- Investment Operations Specialist – Level 4
- Insurance Professional - Level 4
- Financial Services Degree Apprenticeship
- Actuarial Technician – Level 4
Business and Management:
- Business Administrator – Level 3
- Team Leader/Supervisor – Level 3
- Operations/Departmental Manager – Level 5
- Chartered Manager – Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship
- HR Support – Level 3
- HR Consultant – Level 5
- Infrastructure Technician – Level 3
- Software Developer – Level 4
- Network Engineer – Level 4
- Digital and Technology Solutions – Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship
- Paralegal – Level 3
- Solicitor – Level 7
What are the entry requirements?
Minimum requirements set by the Government to be an apprentice state you must be:
- Aged 16+
- Employed in a relevant role for more than 30 hours per week at the time you start your apprenticeship
- Have been a UK/EU/EAA resident for three years or more
For more details on the exact entry requirements for each pathway, and to check your eligibility, please visit our website.
Individual employers may also state their entry requirements.
Where can I study?
We work with employers across the country and offer flexible study options including In Centre Face to Face, Online Classroom and Online Classroom Live to fit around work commitments and travel restrictions.
Start your career today: www.bpp.com/apprenticeships
When you are looking for an apprenticeship, or your first job, it’s probable that most of your attention will be focused on landing the role. ...
Applying for an apprenticeship can be a very competitive process and many organisations use video interviews as an initial screening process. Most...