Business, finance and law apprenticeship vacanciesPosted: 15th of December 2014 by
Get your career off to the best possible start with one of our amazing apprenticeship opportunities available with employers across the UK.
If you’re ready for the real world, search and apply today.
How to apply
Simply search and apply via our website or submit your CV via GetMyFirstJob and our expert Recruitment Managers will get in touch if there’s a suitable role for you. Search and Apply
What are the progression routes?
BPP Professional Apprenticeships are aligned to recognised professional qualifications and institutions. They offer a clear pathway from one qualification to the next up (such as to chartered status), enabling apprentices to follow career paths that typically have previously only been accessible to university graduates. Not only do they provide a true alternative route into these professions, they provide a real job, a real wage, real experience and opportunity to progress.
We work with employers to create apprenticeship or School Leaver Programmes tailored to their business that provides training and progression.
What apprenticeships do BPP offer?
- Business – Level 2,3
- Business & Marketing – Level 3
- Business & Human Resources – Level 3
- HR Management – Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship
- Management Consulting – Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
- Accounting – Level 2,3,4
- Audit/Accounting – Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
- Management Accounting – Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
- Tax – Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
- General Insurance – Level 3
- Investment Operations – Level 3
- Retail and Business Banking – Level 2,3
- Legal Administration – Level 2,3
What are the entry requirements?
Minimum requirements set by the Government to be an apprentice state you must be:
- Aged 16+
- Employed in a relevant role for more than 30 hours per week at the time you start your apprenticeship
- Permanent resident in England
For more details on the exact entry requirements for each pathway, and to check you eligibility, please visit our website.
Individual employers will also state entry requirements.
Where can I study?
We work with employers across the country and offer flexible study options including In Centre Face to Face, Online Classroom and Online Classroom Live to fit around work commitments and travel restrictions.
Start your career: www.bpp.com/apprenticeships
When you are looking for an apprenticeship, or your first job, it’s probable that most of your attention will be focused on landing the role. ...
Applying for an apprenticeship can be a very competitive process and many organisations use video interviews as an initial screening process. Most...