Get into law & qualify with CILEx!
Posted: 16th of August 2017 by Parisha Mistry
With over 60 years of experience and reputation in providing a qualification route, innovative career pathways and regulation for legal practitioners, CILEx is a strong and valued piece of the legal services jigsaw. We think you might want to know more about us, how we can help you fulfil your career dreams and, importantly for many, save time and money in getting there!
Whether you’ve considered a career in the legal sector or not (and there are more opportunities in legal services than the role of ‘lawyer’!), the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives is here to help you identify your strengths and give you some top tips to use the exam results you have and turn them into a career you can believe in, from day one.
Your future is in your hands; CILEx is here to help you grab hold of it!
Read on to see how we can help you develop an exciting career while earning money, enter the profession without the burden of debt and climb the ladder quickly, without the worry of a training contract!
Did you know?
- A successful and respected career in law doesn’t have to equal debt, years at university and waiting for a training contract?
- It’s MUCH cheaper to access legal qualifications than you might think. You can work while you study (you could even get a job in a law firm) which means you have priceless experience AND qualifications that allow you to jump over the heads of paralegals waiting for training contracts!!
- Upon achievement of the necessary membership grade you will be invited to attend the annual CILEx Graduation ceremony
- Chartered Legal Executive lawyers can become partners in law firms, litigators, advocates, coroners and judges
- CILEx lawyers are able to become authorised persons in probate, conveyancing, immigration, litigation and advocacy, enabling them to practice independently and to set up their own firms offering these services.
Why employers love us
Employers love CILEx professionals. We know this as we work with them every day to help develop their lawyers through our CILEx pathways and even help CILEx practitioners become employers themselves!
You’ll have to look hard now to find a law firm run entirely by solicitors. That’s because CILEx practitioners have equal status, have often gained more experience and have specific skills.
Our regulated practitioner status is a huge bonus to employers who are looking for people that can support their business and ensure peace of mind for consumers.
If you’ve not worked it out already, you don’t have to go to university for a career in law!!
You might now be looking to get your first job, an apprenticeship or apply for a CILEx course instead of the long and often unrewarding university pathway. You might not be able to do the course you wanted and are looking for an alternative. We can help!
Would you like to have a chat with us to find out more?
We have a bunch of helpful people on hand and ready to help you this Results Day. Drop us an email or pick up the phone today and we’ll share our secret with you!
Give us a call on phone: +44 (0)1234 845777 or email: email@example.com
For further information visit: www.cilex.org.uk/study
1 people found this useful. You must sign up or log in to vote.