Applications for CGI's Sponsored Degree Programme Are Now Open!Posted: 10th of February 2016 by Naomi Bourne
Students can get the best of both worlds by starting their careers with the world’s fifth largest IT Services Company, earn a starting salary of £14,000 as well as obtaining a Business or IT degree with all tuition fees paid for.
About the programme
· CGI’s (formerly Logica) Sponsored Degree Programme is delivered in partnership with the University of Winchester and lasts 3 years with a guaranteed full time job with CGI on graduation
· It combines academic study with real-life on-the-job training
· Successful candidates will spend one day per week studying on campus towards a Bsc (Hons) in Digital and Technology Solutions degree, specialising in Business or IT, and the remaining four days working based out of one of two CGI sites; Reading or Leatherhead, developing their careers
· Students won’t have to pay a penny in tuition fees (or course materials) and CGI will also pay them a starting salary of £14,000 (which will rise to above Graduate salary on graduation)
· It is independent to UCAS so students can still apply to UCAS as well as this programme - applications are through our website. Deadline early 2016.
Who are CGI looking for?
- 300 UCAS points across three A-Levels at grade C or above (excluding General Studies) or equivalent or a completed Advanced IT Apprenticeship.
- A minimum of five A*-C GCSEs (or equivalent), including English and Maths
- The confidence, drive and resilience to work and study at the same time
(We also offer a Higher IT Apprenticeship Programme. Our 24 month programme offers school leavers the opportunity to earn and learn at the same time. We offer a permanent, full-time employment contracts, structured training, hands-on learning, and the support and encouragement they need to get your career off to a strong start. This suits students who are more technically focussed and want to specialise in an area of IT such as Software Development or Cyber Security, and are practical learners as the training is taught across 12/13 week blocks with our training provider, QA. More details are on our website. Applications will open early 2016)
MetFilm School is a world-leading film, television and online media school offering undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses. Our London campus...
The construction industry has a nostalgic air about it. There’s a strong perception that its traditional ways of working are just the way we’ve...
When you are looking for an apprenticeship, or your first job, it’s probable that most of your attention will be focused on landing the role. ...
Applying for an apprenticeship can be a very competitive process and many organisations use video interviews as an initial screening process. Most...