Looking to study in London? Come & visit Arden University this May
Posted: 26th of April 2017 by Helen Jackson
If you're still stuck on what and where to study this year, have you heard about Arden University’s upcoming open days? They're a great opportunity for you to find out what it's like to study a blended learning degree at Arden’s Tower Hill campus.
What to expect:
- You'll have the chance to hear more information about the courses available from their expert tutors
- You'll get a tour of the campus and facilities
- You can meet Arden’s Course Advisors, get help with your application and learn what to expect during your first week
- Arden’s Student Support team will be on hand to provide information about services, fees and funding
- You can also chat to current students about their journey so far
Book your place
Your current open day options are Wednesday 10th May 6:00pm-8:00pm or Saturday 13th May 12:00pm-2:00pm. Or, if you’ve previously completed a HND (or equivalent), Arden are also offering a degree top-up open day Wednesday 3rd May 6:00pm-8:00pm.
Where to go
40 Tower Hill
Click here for public transport information.
Call: 0208 003 6196
Did you find this useful? You must sign up or log in to vote.