Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll: Classroom-Based and Online CoursesPosted: 28th of June 2019 by NGtU
Do you love to play around numbers and want to step into the accounting and finance sector?
Or, maybe you want to take your accounting career to the next level with an in-demand professional course?
Whatever your needs are, Sage courses can really boost up your career prospects. The key reason being, that Sage accounting and payroll solutions are the market-leading software programs today. Millions of businesses already use them globally, while hundreds of businesses adopting them each day.
To be specific, these systems are "Sage 50 Accounts" and "Sage 50 Payroll", which are developed by Sage Group.
- Sage 50 Accounts is popular accounting software designed specifically for small and medium-size businesses. It provides comprehensive accounting capabilities and helps keep businesses in control of their finances.
- Sage 50 Payroll, on the other hand, is a payroll management solution for small and mid-size businesses. The software is the go-to solution for all payroll processing needs, being in line with the latest legislation requirements.
A. Where Do You Fit In?
As the businesses shift to these accounting and payroll solutions, it has spiked the demand of individuals skilled in these software as well. However, there is a dearth of such professionals, mainly due to the availability of a large number of competing systems in the market.
Hence, it has opened gates to endless opportunities for beginners as well as advanced professionals who can land a high-paying job easily or rise up their accounting and finance career with Sage courses.
B. Who Can Take Up the Sage Courses?
The Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll courses are suitable for you if you are:
- starting a business or own a business
- thinking to shift from manual to computerized bookkeeping or payroll system
- going to launch a payroll outsourcing business
- looking to improve career prospects
C. Why Choose Osborne Training and What Support Is Available for Trainees?
- IAB and AAT approved training provider
- Best in class course material and eBooks
- Expert tutorial support
- State of the art Virtual Learning Campus (VLC)
- Personalized study plans
- Specialized career management service
- Student discount with NUS card
- Exam fees and exam booking service
- Free Sage 50 Accounting software
- Free Payroll Software
- Job placement (optional)
- Free Tablet PC (if you enrol this month)
D. Study Options for Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll Courses
- Classroom-Based- Daytime/Weekend sessions are conducted for Sage 50 Accounting/Bookkeeping and Sage Payroll Training in Birmingham.
- Online Live- Live online sessions are offered for Sage 50 Online Courses and Sage Payroll Online Courses through Virtual Learning Campus (VLC).
- Distance Learning- Access to Virtual Learning Campus (VLC) is provided for self-study with online Sage study material.
- Osborne Training provides you with CPD certification once you finish the course.
- Optionally, you can also get an AAT or IAB Certificate in Sage 50 Accounts or IAB Certificate in Sage Payroll, subject to passing the respective exams.
F. What Jobs Will You Qualify For?
With Sage 50 accounts course, you get qualified for:
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Purchase ledger clerk
- Senior Sales ledger clerk
Salary Estimation: You could earn up to £35,000 per annum in these roles. (source: Salary Checker, UK Only)
With Sage Payroll course, you get qualified for:
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Advisor
- Payroll Director
Salary Estimation: You could earn up to £42,000 per annum in these roles. (source: Salary Checker, UK Only)
G. How to Enrol?
Please get in touch at 0203 608 7179 or visit www.osbornetraining.org for next course starting dates and course fee.
If you don’t get scared around numbers, rather love playing with them; you should be considering “accounting” seriously. And if you still...
About Leiths Over the years, Leiths has trained over 4,000 creative, individual, passionate food professionals. We’ve seen them progress from their...