Summer is over and autumn is on its way… Are you still considering what to do?Posted: 18th of September 2017 by Parisha Mistry
Summer is over and autumn is on its way… Are you still considering what to do?
It’s a tricky question when there are so many options out there. So take a moment to consider these ones instead:
- What really lights you up? When are you at your happiest?
- Imagine being so totally absorbed in something that you lose all track of time – what might that be?
- What sort of people do you want around you?
- When you’re chatting with friends and family about what you might do, is there one topic or path which you just keep coming back to? Is there one which gives you a little bubble of excitement?
- How do you like to learn?
Maybe you’re driven by a desire to inspire the next generation, and want to build a community that can really make a positive change to the planet. Perhaps you don’t like to learn in the ‘traditional’ way but want a course which combines first-hand experience, contact with inspiring tutors, and fellow students from around the world.
A career in Early Years can give you all this and more; plus a Montessori qualification will give you a unique insight into how best to support children through the most important time of their lives.
So, if you’ve taken your A levels this year you’ve got options:
- Foundation Degree in Montessori Early Childhood Practice – 2 years full-time, includes professional placement, option to progress to BA (Hons), student finance available for eligible students.
- Certificate of Higher Education in Montessori Early Childhood Practice – 1 year full-time, includes professional placement, option to progress to Foundation Degree, student finance available for eligible students.
- Diploma: Early Years Educator – Blended learning, complete within 2 years, awarded by Crossfields/CACHE, includes professional placement.
There are a couple of things you need to know…
– To apply for the Certificate of Higher Education and the Diploma you need a minimum of 2 A levels with one at a minimum of C grade and the other at a different grade. You also need 3 GCSEs at C grade and above, ideally including English and Maths.
– To apply for the Foundation Degree you will need to go via UCAS clearing.
We know it’s all a lot to consider right now, so if you’d like to have an informal chat over the phone about how you can start your journey with Montessori Centre International, contact our Admissions Officer, Khuram Ahmad on +44 (0) 207493 8300 or drop an email to email@example.com or apply here.
When you are looking for an apprenticeship, or your first job, it’s probable that most of your attention will be focused on landing the role. ...
Applying for an apprenticeship can be a very competitive process and many organisations use video interviews as an initial screening process. Most...