Qube Learning are a national Recruitment and Training Solutions Provider. We deliver a range of training to individuals and teams via Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Short Courses, eLearning, as well as providing recruitment solutions for Jobseekers and Employers alike. We fund many of these projects through over £10M worth of direct contracts held with the Government's Education & Skills Funding Agency and Apprenticeship Levy-paying Employers in England.
Our Traineeship delivery operations predominantly take place through a blend of face-to-face delivery at Employer worksites and remote delivery. We have two satellite centre, based in Bradford, West Yorkshire and Bolton, Greater Manchester which has a focus on supporting young people aged 16 - 24 years into work. At its peak it's not uncommon for over 100 young people to check in to the centre in a month and receive high quality information, advice and guidance.
The Traineeship is a training programme designed to prepare you for your future career, helping you to get ready for the world of work and improve your chances of getting an Apprenticeship or other job. The Qube Traineeship Team (QTT) can help you every step of the way.
Follow us on Facebook by joining Traineeships@QubeLearning | Facebook
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
· A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or gain employment.
· Traineeships give you the opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national Employers.
· Improving your English and maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long-term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime.
· Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment.
· At the end of the work experience placement you will get a guaranteed job interview with the company. Above all you will have gained valuable experience and skills needed within the working environment giving you increased confidence in your ability.