Our client is one of Scotland’s leading personal injury firms processing several thousand claims a year. They pride themselves on a first class, cost-effective claims handling legal service for motor insurers, legal expenses insurers, insurance brokers and individual clients in Scotland.
A leading Scottish litigation firm with an on-going ambition to expand their business, seeks a Claims Administration Apprentice to help achieve these ambitions. They are looking for a committed and passionate individual to deliver exceptional administrative and call handling support to clients. You will be working alongside lawyers and negotiators supporting them with various administrative functions.
- Helping resolve client queries via telephone
- Live chat support
- Responding to client emails via Outlook
- Obtaining detailed and accurate statements and logging on system
- Sending email confirmation to our business partners
- General administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrable commitment to exceeding expectations and goals
- A passion for doing a quality job that will leave a lasting impression with clients
- Personal commitment to teamwork, integrity and success
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00, 1 hour lunch
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well there will be an opportunity to progress or move to other departments to suit business needs. Internal staff will always be considered over external staff for vacancies
Salary reviews occur every April on a discretionary basis - based on performance of the business and the individual
As you move into a more senior role with more responsibility your salary will naturally increaseImportant Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.