Evorio provides world class CRM solutions to businesses of all sizes and sectors.
Our CRM services are complimented by our fully managed IT support services and bespoke application hosting to provide a complete IT solution for our customers.
We are a team of 11 people and are constantly growing. We are based in Odiham, in Hampshire, and serve businesses across the South East and beyond.
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing support issues via phone, email or onsite visits
• Effective ticket management to meet defined service levels
• Escalate incidents to required support teams, vendors and team leads
• Provide client training on application usage and best practices
• Procurement of new equipment
• MAC OSx
• McAfee Anti-Virus
• Knowledge of networking fundamentals
• Windows 7, 8, 10
• Microsoft Office
• Windows Server 2012 & 2016
• Exchange 2016
• An understanding of ITIL methodology
• Working within a small IT team means you'll need to be proactive, hardworking with a 'can do' attitude
• You must possess excellent communication skills and be able to establish strong working relationships with customers
5x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.