eConsult is a fast growing software company providing diagnostic and expert productivity software solutions and systems to Healthcare Professionals in the UK. We are a business led by GPs and Clinicians and if you do not LOVE LOVE the NHS please do not apply.
We are based at Mudchute near the DLR line but are about to move to our new modern offices two minutes from South Quay station.
We are 30 strong and growing and have a friendly collegiate atmosphere where the development of colleagues is central to delivering our ambitious growth plans.
Your job will entail two aspects the internal customer and the external customer
- Deliver 1st and 2nd Line IT Support
- Broadband access;
- Desktop Support;
- Building and troubleshooting for Desktops/Laptops;
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Office Applications;
- Printer problems
- Wifi problems
- Guest Wifi
- Printer maintenance
- Equipment setup for new and existing staff;
- Establishing and enforcing standard builds on all machines;
- Ensuring compliance with cybersecurity standards;
- Managing new email accounts and access to cloud environment;
- Dealing with general requests and ad hoc requirements;
- Moving and setting up new work stations including wiring where necessary;
- Install, upgrade and maintain hardware, software, and systems;
- Assist with research, administration, implementation and documentation of new IT applications and systems;
- Assist with business applications, systems support, backups, data integrity, security and virus protection;
- Maintain IT inventories;
- Resolving 1st line issues i.e. printer problems, password resetting;
- Assisting with room setups for meeting and functions; and
- Liaising with BT over broadband and telephony issues.
- 1st line of response for customer queries received via zendesk.
- Escalating and directing queries that require second line of support.
- Closing off all issues and providing support to the customer and keeping them aware of progress.
5 GCSE A-C grades including Maths & English
Desirable Skills and Personal Qualities
- Interest in IT
- Most important is someone who's personable, engaging, and able to provide excellent customer service and who fully supports the NHS!
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.