Established in 1983, WWCS are a managed service provider looking for a new Apprentice to join the team. We like to invest in our employees and the last three apprentices to join the team are still members of the WWCS team and have progressed up the promotion ladder.
- Providing basic level support; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Conveying regular updates and feedback to customers
- Meticulous with updating service tickets
- Hands-on physical hardware replacements
- Following work-based procedures and implement them in order
- Occasionally the candidate may also be required to travel to client sites as part of support
- Thrives well under pressure
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Able to assess and solve problems proficiently
- Great team player
- Attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Good planner / organiser
- Ability to prioritise tasks
5 GCSEs at Grade A to C
The potential to be offered a full time role with the business upon completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years