Located in Central Leeds, Liv Group are a visionary brand focused on redefining the build to rent market. Liv are increasingly recognised as a best-in-class management operator in the UK, and with a strong focus on technology and customer experience, now is an exciting time to join their team.
If you have a passion for IT and technology, you could be the perfect fit for this role! If successful, your duties would include assisting with hardware and software installations, troubleshooting and repairs.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Resolving helpdesk issues promptly and effectively
- Monitoring progress of customer requests to ensure SLAs are met
- Recording customer queries to identify trends and reduce reoccurrence
- Performing hardware and software updates and installations
- Assist with repairs and replacements across a verity of areas
- Undertaking any other relevant duties that may arise
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Liv Group.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- A genuine passion for IT and technology is essential
- Basic software and hardware experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Proactive and willing to learn on the apprenticeship and the job
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,000 per year
- Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social events with colleagues
- Engaging and supportive environment
- Excellent support provided
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.