Are you an aspiring 1st Line Support Engineer, looking to start your career with a leading managed services provider? TechCare is passionate about helping clients achieve their business objectives by empowering them with technology.
TechCare is based in Walsall, you will be part of a tight-knit team, building and growing on your IT knowledge and experiences.
As the apprentice you will be providing first-line support service to clients, diagnosing and resolving technical issues and reporting faults as well as maintaining logs.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to): -
- Being part of 1st line support
- Escalating IT issues where necessary
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Undertaking small-sized IT projects
- Providing desktop and basic server support
- Setting up and configuring new desktops and laptops
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on desktops, laptops, servers and hardware
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and TechCare.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge: -
- Good customer service skills - experience beneficial
- Keen interest in the IT/ Technology industry
- Dedicated to wanting to progress further with their career
- GCSE Maths grade 4 & GCSE English Language 3 or Level 2 Functional Skills for both
Salary, Hours & Benefits: -
- Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- £9,750 Per annum
- 20 days Holiday + bank holidays
- Team building activities
- Staff nights out
About Baltic: -
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.