Currently looking for an ambitious individual, IT Technician apprentice to join a team of 17 engineers, you will be required to help support and maintain computer networks at all levels.
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English and excited to begin a career in IT.
· To provide a friendly and professional service to our customers at all times.
· Monitor and maintain our DSL monitoring system.
· Monitor and maintain our server and workstation monitoring system.
· Report on and resolve faults reported by the Solarwinds monitoring system.
· Answer technical calls from customers and log the cases in Autotask.
· Provide 1st line technical support to the IT and Telecoms customer bases.
· Accurately record and maintain Autotask tickets when dealing with incidents and queries raised by customers.
· Maintain SLAs on support tickets ensuring that customer problems are resolved to a satisfactory conclusion or escalated to the correct team.
· Pass cases that require 2nd/3rd line support to the Tier 2 Helpdesk Engineering team.