1st Line Helpdesk Apprentice - Wooburn Green (HP10) - 4552
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- High Wycombe remove
CST - Central Support Technologies is an I.T. Support Company who were established in 1995. CST has grown substantially over the past few years and is now a leading I.T. support provider, delivering quality integrated solutions to both the private and business sectors. They have 450 +clients that they are working with.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
Currently seeking 2 new apprentices to join CST and help to support the 1st Line support helpdesk. The job includes exposure to networking and will be focused around customer service. The office has just expanded and has a great atmosphere with a football table on site.
Responsibilities and duties
- Identify and prioritize each job together with the ability to troubleshoot using detailed technical procedures
- Engage in face to face training and online assignments to help support the apprenticeship programme
- Learn new skills around Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating System, Cloud Services, Coding and Logic
- Process as required
Required skills and qualities
- You should be familiar with Windows, Antivirus, Backup, Exchange / Office 365. - Further training will be provided
- Knowledge of the following would be advantageous - routers, switches, firewalls, VPN's, TCP/IP, networking and troubleshooting
- Experience of supporting customers by telephone / remotely
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- You will be expected to be smart and presentable with good communication skills, both on the phone and in person
- If you hold a driving licence, this will be a bonus
- Experience in retail, or on a help - desk is desirable but not necessary as their will be training on the job
- 3 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above
- Having Microsoft and Network qualifications are also desirable
Work hours vary between 8am-5pm &9am-6pm
- Career progression
- A salary increase
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply