The company use the experience and commercial buoyancy of our blue chip pedigree gives us to ensure that infrastructure is engineered as if you had your own personal team of Architects, Infrastructure Consultants, Project Directors and Service Delivery Managers. All packaged together with a commercial model that puts all the power directly into the hands of the client, without conflicts of interest that come from ’profit-lead advice’.
- Provide 1st line technical support to telephone requests and emails from users. This will extend to application support to ensure our users are leveraging our cloud systems to their fullest potential.
- To ensure calls for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Maintaining existing Hardware and Software to agreed standards.
- Key accountabilities will include maintenance and documentation of the registration system.
- All maintenance, set up and configuration of the office printers and laptops.
- Manage user requests for software downloads or installations.
- Cleaning of old/slow computers.
- Ability to multitask
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full training and support
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Build confidence and experience in a corporate office environment
- Work as part of a highly experienced team
- Ability to determine the skills you want to develop from a range of Industry standard platforms
- Free breakfast
- Games machine
- Pool table
- Friday beers
6 GCSE A-C including Maths & English
Permanent employment, work with luxurious clients