We are an enthusiastic team of IT consultants who are passionate about technology. Our team consists of IT graduates who are skilled, certified and experienced. We partner with well-known technology industry vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Hewlett Packard, Veeam and ESET so that we can offer our clients suitable and cost effective solutions.
For more than eighteen years, Computer Highway has been a trusted provider of IT services to many small businesses and individual professionals in and around London. Our unique approach to technology management and consultancy solutions makes us one of the finest Managed Services Provider in the industry.
We are looking for an apprentice to provide IT support to clients, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email, remote access and onsite visits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure accurate logging of issues via our help desk system and to ensure suitable solutions to problems quickly and efficiently
- To implement, maintain and proactively support our client’s network, server and desktop infrastructure
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Partnering with our external IT provider to escalate and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- A keen interest in computers and software
- Mature, reliable and local
- Good communication skills
- Extremely personable and approachable
- Organised and self-motivated
- Able to problem solve a variety of issues
- Responsive and adaptable
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Monday - Friday,
40hrs per week
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.