Established in 1938, over three generations of experiences and expertise accumulated in the food industry have made DCI&E Food Ltd one of UK's leading suppliers of oriental food, oriental species and Chinese herbs. Over the past few years, DCI&E Food UK's branch has rapidly expanded itself and build strong relationship with a network of suppliers and customers across Europe and the Far East.
- Provide 1st line telephone support and answer queries of the customer with the support of the senior staff and based on the information in the IT Systems
- Maintain the SAP System to support the core function of the business
- Implementation and customization of SAP Business One software system to map the existing Business Process
- Configuration of warehouse packing list in the SAP System
- Input the customer details in to the SAP Business One System in order to provide better service to their customers.
- Produce/Generate daily/weekly report to the director from the SAP Business One System
- Maintaining and monitoring the computer networks, Printers and other systems
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Other Ad-hoc duties involving with the Accounting Team with the supervision of the experienced staff
- Communication skills
- Team player
5 grade A-C GCSE’s, including Maths and English.
You will have the opportunity to gain a permanent role within the company.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.