We are a global advertising company part of the AKA group of agencies.
We are an exciting and fast paced digital full service creative agency, helping brands across the world in the areas of Media Entertainment spotting.
- To analyse incidents and deliver technical resolutions as part of the IT support service, to contribute to an efficient and effective IT service desk.
- Review tickets within Service Management systems using established priorities.
- Man the helpdesk telephone system on a daily basis to resolve issues for end users.
- Learn what notes and updates should be done on tickets.
- The initial investigation and resolution of incidents relating to business and desktop applications, and subsequent referral to either senior support analysts, to 2nd/ 3rd line support, the application management team or a 3rd
- Learn to deliver end user introductory training on IT systems.
- Undertakes daily operational checks as defined and trained by the wider team.
- Participate in projects as required.
- Track IT assets using software tools. This includes checking deliveries, logging items into the storage areas and maintaining the stat of the comms rooms.
- Setup mobile phones and laptops for end users.
- Deploy and install software to computers
- Perform password resets and help end users with profile and connectivity issues.
- Allow and remove access to folders and email distribution lists
- Carry out any other duties as required by the IT Management Team.
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Team player
5 grade A* to C GCSE’s, including English language and Maths.
Should the apprentice succeed, there is a real job opportunity and more responsibility around the business that is growing rapidly.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.