Agenda was established in 1996 to provide professional services to the private and public sectors. With offices in the UK and Europe we have developed a global network employing over 170 staff. Working with Government Institutions, Global Corporations and small to medium sized businesses we have solutions for every type of organisation.
We have three divisions offering a range of services which have been specifically designed to be flexible and customisable to meet the specific needs of our clients, click on the logos for more information.
Working as part of the IT team, the 1st line support technician will support the business with first line customer support, system and log maintenance/updates, troubleshooting support. Receiving and making user support calls, keeping users informed, logging any requests, keeping task information up-to-date and providing feedback.
• Helping the end user and their day support queries.
• Including resetting passwords
• Helping with application queries
• Checking logs
• Testing backups
• Keeping documentation up to date
• Following policy and procedures
• Remote desktop support
• Telephone support
• Liaising with third parties
• System and application configuration
• Monitoring threat alert systems
• Experience in the following technologies and standard would be advantageous.
• Veeam Backup, Anti-virus
• Windows 7, 10
• Windows Server 2008 to 2016, SQL server, Exchange, IIS, Active Directory, Group Policy
• Knowledge of Firewalls, switches and routers
• Knowledge of ISO 27001, 9001 and 22301
• GCSEs in at least 5 subjects with English and Maths at Grade C or above.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
£10,000 for the first 6 months
After 6 months £11,000
After 12 months £14,000
Subject to Performance
• Progression opportunity
• Hands on experience
• Exposure to a variety of IT services
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.