2020 Bloomberg Apprenticeships – Business Administration Level 3
At Bloomberg we work on purpose. The goal of our apprenticeship programme is to help you find yours.
Our Business Administration apprenticeship combines practical work experience with a useful qualification. We’ll teach you the key concepts and administrative techniques required to work in a business environment. Skills such as organisation, customer service, stakeholder management and the ability to work well under pressure.
We offer this qualification across a range of departments. Whichever department you work in, you’ll gain exposure to different industries such as engineering, news and finance.
Bloomberg is a company that is constantly innovating and you’ll learn as much about yourself as our business. Bloomberg will support you every step of the way meaning you’ll get a dedicated line manager, a buddy and a mentor.
Bringing clarity to a complex world is our purpose. Ready to find yours?
We encourage you to apply to our Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship and we will help you to choose the most appropriate department during the interview process.
Global Customer Support (BCS)
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organization. This is why our Bloomberg Customer Support representative role is about more than just handling inbound phone calls - it's about building a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
The Global Customer Support team is the perfect place to utilise any languages you speak in addition to English – particularly if you speak fluent French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish or Japanese.
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- Learners must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Successful candidates should be:
- Innovative Problem Solvers
- Collaborative Team Players
- Highly Organised
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Able to speak fluent French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish or Japanese in addition to English.