Your program's highlights
**Please apply to no more than 2 programs**
We are offering an exciting opportunity within the EMEA Securities Research Management team in London. You will work closely with the regional COO and Securities Research Management as well as more broadly with the Global COO team for Securities Research.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate, a team player with a curious and creative mind who has strong communication skills, committed to delivering good quality work under pressure and against tight timelines. This position would suit someone with a strong interest in and ability to engage with others with a view to problem solving from a project management perspective.
Your primary responsibilities will comprise of helping with operational matters, resources and driving operational process improvement and projects. You will also liaise with our corporate function teams, such as HR, IT and building management services.
• Resourceful, solution-oriented and strong analytical working approach, keen to collaborate, across multiple countries and reporting lines.
• Ability to de-construct complex problems, and proactively propose solutions.
• Excellent project and time management skills and precision in delivery.
• Deep understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and the ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way.
• Strong interpersonal and people skills.
• Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and be dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your qualification and skills
- GCSE Mathematics and English C-A are required
- Current A-level studies completed in 2021 (or attained within the last 18months)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.