Honesty, fairness, integrity, the golden rule: a customer-first culture. Customers want it - even demand it. And it’s so easy to promise.
This is ‘distance race’ thinking, and building a business on it is harder than you might think. It requires you to sacrifice many short-term opportunities for gain. It means spending whatever time it takes to help a customer solve a problem on deadline. It means resisting the urge to cut corners on materials that, once in place, no one will ever see.
An exciting opportunity has become available with IPEX Technologies. We are looking for a skilled individual to join our team to work closely with customers, implementing Microsoft 365 and providing 2nd Line support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Experience with implementing Microsoft 365 in SME’s
- Experience providing IT Support for technical issues
- Working with Windows - Active Directory
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Intune.
- Good Knowledge Networking (Internet, Routers, Security)
- Good Knowledge Devices management and operating systems
Desirable skills and personal qualities:
- Keen to learn, with an interest in Information Technology
- IT Savvy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility for their own work.
- 5 x GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C grades and must include English and Maths.
- A Levels in ICT/Computing or a Level 3 Apprenticeship in a similar subject
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.