Not taking applications
Hours 37 per week
Closing Date 03 April 2020 at Midnight
Start date: 7th September
This apprenticeship will last for 14 months
The assessment day for this role will take place on the 3rd July 2020.
PRODUCTION RUNNER APPRENTICE
Reports to: Executive Channel Producer
4creative is the multi-awarded, highly creative, in-house ad agency based within Channel 4. 4creative is responsible for developing and delivering all advertising campaigns for the Channel 4 brand and our programmes.
The role of Production Runner is to assist the production department in creating our advertising campaigns including off air, on air, digital and interactive, both in-house and on shoots.
• Assist Producers/PAs with production administration including call sheets, booking post-production, arranging cars for shoots etc
• Attend location and studio shoots in runner capacity, providing production support
• Assist the PAs with the logging of props and costumes
• Assist the PAs with the archiving & logging of all project material
• Support the production department with the post production process including liaising with Broadcast Centre, Tape/Footage tracking, Quality Control, delivering tapes etc
• Assist Production Assistants (PAs) in the checking and delivery of on-air promos for broadcast
• Liaise with other departments at Channel 4 including Marketing, Media Planning and other areas of the business where required.
Level 3 Junior Content Producer
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES FOR A GREAT CANDIDATE
• Good understanding of 4creative campaigns and how they support the Channel 4 remit
• Passionate about developing a career in creative content
• Good basic computer literacy skills
• Good sense of initiative and ability to work independently
• Good at building and maintaining internal & external relationships
• Ability to learn quickly and be open to instruction
• Good organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Must be able to think quickly in order to respond to Production’s ever changing needs
DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES FOR A GREAT CANDIDATE
• Resourceful in researching any item or topic
• Keen interest in social media