Accounts Assistant Apprentice
Jelly James Publishing, formed in 2003 provides online products, training and resources into the primary education sector. They have world class products in place that supports the need of children with developmental dyscalculia. Their passion lies in freeing the children with dyscalculia thus removing barriers to learning. Working from the office in Stanmore, they extend their support and services to their partners in five continents. The company is growing quickly with online products localised for USA and South Africa. They also operate in Spain and Brazil.
Daily Duties will include:
- Maintaining sales/purchase daybooks and cashbooks daily by processing/issuing invoices and receipts.
- Monitor oversees accounts and deliver reports.
- Reconciliation of business bank accounts and clearing accounts, and aiding investigations into errors.
- Managing credit control by retrieving customer debts and processing BACs, CHAPs, cheque and online payments.
- Maintaining all paperwork and financial documents.
- Monthly internal audits of paperwork, reconciliations and all transactions.
- Preparing VAT Returns quarterly.
- Controlling stock levels and completing stock counts
- Raising all queries and errors with management.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers to solve issues and provide excellent service
- Work with the directors to produce forecasting reports
- Attending education shows and engaging with senior leaders in education.
- Designing customer focused business information and generating business growth and impact
If you have a passion for accuracy, detail and excellent communication skills then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
JellyJames supports apprentices and our apprentices leave the company securing exceptional opportunities. Be part of a rewarding company that enjoys supporting apprentices in a caring environment.
Jelly James is looking for a motivated Accounts Assistant candidate who is keen to work and gain best practice accounts experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a publishing company and two-minute walking distance from Queensbury Underground Station.