This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to further their career in an account’s environment. You will be responsible for various purchase ledger duties below and will be expected to undertake other adhoc accounts duties from time to time. To be successful in this role you will need good IT skills, excellent written English, attention to detail and the ability to work independently and manage your own time effectively.
- Despatch docket checking against supplier invoices
- Price checking supplier invoices
- Checking supplier statements
- Supplier account reconciliations
- Assisting with sales voucher invoicing when required
- Other adhoc accounts duties as required
- Person Specification
- Good Communication Skills, both written and verbal are essential
- A can-do attitude, with the ability to work at pace in an ever-changing work environment.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Competent with MS Office and Outlook
- Can work independently with high standards for themselves.
- Will be able to work to deadlines
- Be organised and methodical in their approach.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30
- GBP 10,400 Per Year
Future Career Progression:
Potential offer of full time position after completion of apprenticeship.Salary will be reviewed in line with increased responsibilities within your role.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.