With over 20 years' experience in the healthcare industry we understand the need for reliable quality products with a second to none service from start to finish. Our business concept is founded upon providing an exceptional complete service from Order to Invoice.
We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture unique solutions for any requirements or needs. We supply, deliver and service a very wide range of products to our growing customer base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Trade Sales Department - Invoicing via Sage System & Purchase Ledger via Sage System
- You will need to have an excellent telephone manner as you will have to communicate with a number of clients and couriers, daily.
- Assisting the Online Sales Department - Answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate person, creating and sending purchase orders via email.
- Helping and assisting in the office such as filing duties and post duties.
- You will be expected to answer incoming calls for all departments and directing them to the correct person/team, you will be fully trained on using the company database you will also be expected to carry out any other ad-hoc duties.
Desired skills and qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent IT skills
- Must be well presented
- Good English Language and Maths skills
- Willingness and desire to learn and succeed
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.