This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career with a small start up specialising in in-house branding service. Working in a creative design environment as part of a small team you will gain broad experience as you will be engaged with all aspects of the business. You will be involved in the design and production of a range of marketing and branding products. They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your career.
We are currently recruiting for an Office Junior Apprentice to join a friendly and supportive team at Miyo Apparel. Based in their Wishaw office, they are looking for a confident, friendly, hard working individual who is keen to learn and take their first stop on the career ladder. You will be providing high quality administrative support to the team. Working alongside our experienced and friendly staff in our Head Office based within Etna Industrial Estate, the ideal candidate will have passion and drive to succeed in this rapidly expanding business.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Updating filing systems both electronically and manually
- Data Entry using Microsoft Excel
- Franking and taking daily mail
- General office duties: faxing, scanning, photocopying and filing
- Any other administrative or ad-hoc tasks that may arise
- An enthusiastic and friendly approach to work
- Must be willing to listen and learn
- Happy to help
- Monday to Friday
- National Minimum Wage for Age
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity to grow skills and take on extra responsibility
Future Career Progression:
- Potential to take on more responsibility and grow your role
- Your salary will be reviewed periodically throughout your apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.