Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting business systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as an apprentice. A professional holiday home management company based in Ayrshire are looking for a hardworking and motivated apprentice to work within their busy office to undertake a Digital Application Support Apprenticeship.
A company that offer property management services to holiday homes, serviced apartments, guest houses, B&Bs and hotel owners. For guests, they have a fantastic range of holiday homes, serviced accommodation, corporate lets and short term rentals across the UK.
A professional holiday home management company. They offer property management services to holiday homes, serviced apartments, guest houses, B&Bs and hotel owners.For guests, they have a fantastic range of holiday homes, serviced accommodation, corporate lets and short term rentals across the UK.
- Answering calls and emails
- Arranging viewings for clients
- Uploading property details onto their SME system
- Uploading certificates and property notes to website
- Dealing with utility companies
- General admin duties as when required
- Potential marketing duties such as updating social media and email marketing may be required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and be able to prioritise own workload
- Motivated and self driven
- Team Player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn
- Monday - Thursday 9.00am until 5.00pm
- Friday 9.00am until 4.30pm
- GBP 4.15 per hour
- Car parking on site
Future Career Progression:
- Progression for right candidate
- National min wage at least on completion of apprenticeship - further increases available dependent on performance
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.