Employer: Businesswatch UK Fire & Security
Wage: £230.63 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
The Businesswatch Group are looking for an ambitious self starter who is keen to learn and grow with our business. This role is based at our offices in Sherburn-In-Elmet and is commutable from Sherburn train station.
The Businesswatch Group are a leading UK fire and security services provider with offices in Leeds, Peterborough & Batley. The business is growing rapidly with our latest acquisition being Clear Image in December 2018.
The role is a busy and varied role and reports into the Group Financial Controller, there is scope to progress to management accountant level for the right candidate once they have successfully completed their AAT. The selected candidate will be supported through their AAT with day release and will be given paid leave for all first attempt exam days.
- Daily posting and allocation of customer receipts
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Inter company reconciliations
- Raising inter company invoices
- Monthly credit card postings
- Managing customer direct debits
- Supporting Credit Control
- Supporting Purchase Ledger
As the individual progresses there will be scope to also be involved with VAT returns and management accounts.
- GCSE's Level C (4) or above in Mathematics & English