Wage: £412.50 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
Sionic is currently seeking an A-Level school leaver who is committed to a long-term career in Accounting and who wishes to study towards professional qualifications. The full cost of the AAT training will be provided together with study support, following completion of a probation period. If the candidate is successful in passing their AAT, full support to become a Chartered Accountant may be provided if it is deemed appropriate at the time.
The right candidate will be working alongside four fully Chartered Accountants who will be able to mentor accordingly throughout the period of employment.
- Bookkeeping and maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers
- Assisting with payroll
- Involvement in payment runs
- Ad-hoc financial analysis
- Monthly financial reporting (including learning how to prepare management accounts)
- Review of accounting ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) grades A*-B (9-5) including English & Maths.
- 3 A-levels (or equivalent) including A or B in Mathematics.