As a member of Romold you will find yourself in a fast, flexible & friendly office with potential career progression for the right candidate.You will be supported by an experienced management team to develop skills and on the job experience.
Added benefits include 30 days annual leave & a 3pm Friday finish.
Romold Ltd are seeking a bright individual for an admin role within a manufacturing company based in Livingston. The friendly candidate will be the first point of contact for customers & stakeholders demonstrating first class customer care. You will undertake a number of general administrative tasks to ensure smooth running of office including customer order processing & record keeping.
Key duties include:
- First point of contact including handling incoming and outgoing calls along with emails as required
- Liaising with customers at all stages of order processing and any amendments notified to you is communicated to all departments
- Maintaining professionalism and a positive attitude when interfacing with customers
- To complete all allocated paperwork and record keeping
- In conjunction with others to jointly monitor and develop health & safety awareness within your department ensuring best practice and compliance
- Managing the customer journey through customer relationship management
- Understanding existing current and potential customer's needs and expectations
Romold are looking for someone that can think on their feet, is a fast learner & has a bright, friendly personality.
Other qualities that are required:
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Highly organised and efficient with willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales
- A good standard of administration and record keepikng
- Team player with a can do attitude
- Driver with car preferred as public transport links are not great
- 8.30am - 5pm
- Monday to Friday
- GBP 14k - GBP 17k per annum
- A 3pm finish every Friday
- 30 days annual leave holiday
- A work based pension scheme
- The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future. Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29
- Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria
- You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.