We cater to creative individuals who can take our social media platforms and marketing campaigns to the next level. Think differently and harness your skills as we take pride in developing you as one of our top Digital Marketer. Apply now.
The UK’s number one online travel agent.The company is very successful and is expanding rapidly and looking for passionate and talented individuals to grow within their business.This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
Would you like the opportunity to build a successful career with a reputable and well known travel provider? Barrhead Travel need YOU to support them during a period of growth for the business. Soon to have over 70 branches across the UK, they need an organised and confident individual to support the PR & Communications Manager with operations duties.
- Compiling weekly reports using Excel including competitor analysis Interviewing employees for company magazine updates
- Supporting with communications such as the monthly company magazine
- Liaising with all stores to gather key information for events and PR news stories
- Building relationships with key media and influencer's to support growth of PR function using social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook as well as internet.
- Drafting news releases on a variety of topics using Microsoft Word.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry news General administrative duties
Full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- A good team player
- A confident and ambitious individual with the desire to succeed.
- A creative mindset
- Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
- National minimum wage
- 29 days holiday, after two years working with the company your holiday allowance will increase by a day each year (up to a total of 35 days)
- Discounted travel Future Career
Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to remain as a permanent employee with the business. You will also have the chance to move to other departments should a position arise. Your salary will be reviewed at the end of your apprenticeship and yearly thereafter.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce. For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.