Wage: £163.13 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
The Finance Administrator will be responsible for providing support to the Finance Assistants and their designated department. Key Responsibilities include Credit Card Reconciliation, Credit Control, and set-up of new clients.
Credit Control & Reporting for the below companies:
- Credit Card Reconciliations for designated companies.
- Credit Control & Reporting for designated companies.
- Raising Monthly Sales Invoicing for Various Revenue Streams
- New Client Set-ups, including:
>Creating Sales Ledger Accounts.
>Creating Sage Nominals/Stock Items.
>Sending Welcome Emails.
- Purchase Ledger duties to include:
>Processing staff expense forms into Sage 200
>Download, Print & Process Supplier Invoices in Sage 200
>Petty Cash Reconciliation
>Filing Purchase Invoices
- Media Costs duties linked to Purchase Ledger to include:
>Download, Reconcile & Enter Google Invoice into Sage 200
>Request, Reconcile & Enter Bing Invoices into Sage 200
>Processing Yahoo Invoices into Sage 200
>Processing Facebook Invoices into Sage 200
>Export for Stats vs Media Costs Checks
- Other administration duties, including:
>Updating Invoice Summary, removing CN & MZ
>Issuing Credit Card Details.
>Filing of Sales Invoices.
>Filing of Remittances, Bank Statements & Charges
>Assist with Report Downloads & Reconciling back to P&L
Your duties prior to the apprenticeship starting may vary.
Wages will vary depending on national minimum wage for your age range, with an annual 10% loyalty bonus.
Qualifications Required: Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade A*-C (9-4)