Are you looking to develop your IT skills with a leading player in the offshore industry? Do you want to work for an employer who values internal progression and development? If so, this role could be for you!
Established in 2014, MHI Vestas are a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Vestas Wind Systems, two global leaders in wind and energy. Due to their continued growth and success, they are now looking for a Service Desk Apprentice to join their team based in Birchwood, Warrington.
For more information on MHI Vestas please visit - https://www.mhivestasoffshore.com/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- First line IT support and service request handling
- Perpetration of end user IT equipment
- Learning how to set up IT infrastructure equipment on site
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Coordinate and conduct solution testing
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and MHI Vestas.
Desired Skills, Qualities & Knowledge:
- Awareness and Understanding of IT Components
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Proactive and willing to learn
- IT literate
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft OS and Office 365 would be beneficial
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths or equivalent
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,000 per annum
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Private medical and dental care
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Regular team building activities
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: