Are you an aspiring IT Service Desk Engineer looking to start your career with a client-focused, results-driven, technology company?
Founded in 2010, NP Projects are an award-winning technology service business who have built up an enviable reputation across the North West as the leading operator in their tech field.
Operating from a modern, open-plan office environment, NP projects provide user-based business IT support with industry-leading levels of client satisfaction, telecommunications, IT solutions and IT and telecoms managed services. Thanks to continued growth, they are now excited to recruit for an Apprentice Service Desk Engineer to join their busy team.
Could you be the person they are looking for?
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
Reporting into the Service Desk Manager, you will be working with a small team and given full training and guidance to carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Liaising with Engineers and helping support them with tasks
- Setting up PC, mobile phones, tablets, printers etc
- Providing help desk support
- Logging tickets
- Diagnosing issues, re-setting passwords and creating accounts
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Passion for IT
- Good communications skills
- Helpful attitude
- Methodical and logical troubleshooting mindset
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30AM -5:00PM
- £10,000 per Annum
- 20 holidays + Bank Holidays (After 1 financial year this moves up to 24)
- Ability to progress within the company
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.