Are you an aspiring Apprentice IT Support Analyst looking to start your career with a globally recognised, digital entertainment company?
Since the first PlayStation was launched in 1994, Sony have carved a fantastic reputation for themselves. From gaming technology to the newest video game releases, Sony create unbelievable experiences and bring incredible adventures into homes worldwide!
Thanks to continued substantial growth, they are now excited to recruit for an Apprentice IT Support Analyst to join their team in Liverpool.
Could you be the person they are looking for?
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Provision of desk-side support for WWS studio development & game production staff; including software and hardware troubleshooting
- Workstation and laptop setup and hardware upgrades
- Management of AV installations and conference room IT technologies
- Software updates and changes
- Providing first-line support
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- A strong passion for IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge & experience of PC Builds and upgrades
- An awareness of different operating systems
- Willingness to learn, develop and be part of a team
- Motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday - Friday
- 9AM - 5PM
- £7,605 per Annum
- 20 days holiday including bank holidays
- Quarterly game allocation
- Subsidised vending machines
- Optional overtime
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.