Varcarme Computers established in 1984, provide a one-stop shop for their clients. From hardware repairs to software solutions, they pride themselves on ensuring the best possible experience for their clients.
Based near Hillsborough, Varcarme Computers are a Sage Business Partner and an Alchemy Reseller. They are now seeking a passionate IT Apprentice to join their existing team of 2. The apprentice will learn a variety of skills, and be supported by a mentor who has experience of completing an apprenticeship himself!
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Assist the company support team working on both internal and customer issues
- Be able to work as a part of a team to deliver accurate resolutions
- Understand priorities and timescales to maintain customer satisfaction
- Dealing with 1ST Support issues
- Onsite work as required, including installing software, discussing customer requirements and providing end-user training
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- An understanding of, and visible passion for IT
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software would be beneficial but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Confident when dealing with customers
- Professional and Courteous
- Great eye for detail
- Methodical and Logical troubleshooting mindset
- GCSEs Maths and English Language grade A-C or equivalent
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,010 per annum
- 35 hours a week
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- 1 hour lunch daily
- 20 Days Holiday + bank holidays
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.