Employer: Legal and General
Wage: £480.55 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
Working in a small team and reporting to the head of the team, the Apprentice Investor Relations Analyst will play a key role in supporting the delivery of an effective investor relations function. The role will provide the holder with an opportunity to complete the Investment Operations Technician Level 3.
An apprenticeship allows you to combine work, study and training. You will typically be working towards an industry recognised qualification whilst earning. Through an apprenticeship you gain the technical knowledge, practical experience and wider skills you need for your immediate job and future career. This is gained through a mix of on the job training which will account for 80% of your time and off-the-job training and the opportunity to practise new skills in a real work environment (20%)
Principal Accountabilities 80%:
- Supporting the delivery of an effective investor relations function
o Providing administrative and analytical support to the Investor Relations team
o Assisting with Investor Relations projects, meetings and events
- The role will provide the Apprentice with:
o Experience of investor relations, and capital markets
o Oversight of Legal & General’s operations
o Exposure to senior executives (e.g. Group CEO and CFO)
- Successfully complete all modules, project work and case studies of the Investment Operations Technician Apprenticeship Programme.
- Provide administrative and analytical support to the Investor Relations team, e.g.
o Manage the team diary
o Manage room bookings
o Make travel arrangements
o Organise analyst / investor meetings for senior executives
o Undertake analysis for monthly IR dashboard
- Assist with Investor Relations projects, meetings and events, e.g.
o Help to organise investor relations events, e.g. conferences, dinners, etc.
o Undertake financial and competitor analysis (with training and support)
o Undertake investor targeting analysis (with training and support)
- Establish effective relationships with key stakeholders, e.g. senior executives, analysts and investors
Qualifications Required: Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades 4 to 9 including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.