We are KnoWho. This is recruitment, but different. We believe that a fair, honest and ethical approach is what both clients and candidates want. We identified a gap in the market for fair and affordable recruitment that doesn’t cut corners. It’s high-value, but low-risk.
Forget the stereotypes. You’ll always want to answer our call.
We are looking to add to our team with an apprentice that will complete a digital marketing apprenticeship whilst with the business. This person needs to be dedicated and eager to learn as the responsibilities in the role are broad and varied across functions such as office administration, marketing, social media and other ad hoc duties.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Taking ownership of the company’s database and CRM system
- Social media maintenance and development
- Brand development
- Event planning, coordination & delivery
- Coding of candidates on a database
- Tracking and data inputting candidate/company information keeping our inhouse database accurate and up to date at all times
- Coordinating meetings including: room bookings, diary management, booking confirmation, travel arrangements, equipment access / set up
- Obtaining references for candidates
- Utilising Microsoft Word to format candidate CVs into the KnoWho style
- Arranging candidate pre-screen calls with the consultants and candidate registration meetings
- Sending all relevant interview confirmations to candidates
- Managing team expenses
- Taking minutes during certain meetings
- Reporting for management information
- Attending management meetings
- Adhoc research projects from the team as and when required
- Managing administration of job adverts
- Training future staff to use recruitment software systems
- Design of marketing material to be sent to candidates and clients
- Email Marketing Campaigns
Desired skills, qualities and experience:
The successful candidate must have:
- Computer literacy
- A “can do” attitude as well as being positive, energetic and hard working.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook & Excel)
- Good communication (written and spoken equally important)
- Well presented
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent organisation skills
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Benefits / Further opportunities:
- Management of a team
- Professional development
- Further qualifications & support
- A performance related bonus will be paid in addition to salary
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.