Employer: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Wage: £0.00 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
Bank Of America Merrill Lynch are currently looking for a motivated and control focused Analyst to join our Global Markets Operations team in Chester.
This is a great opportunity to join a world-renowned company and build a rewarding career in the North West. You will be joining an exceptional and supportive team, based in our Chester offices, working alongside colleagues in London, India, Chicago and Singapore. We promote diversity and inclusion and will give you access to ongoing training to help you develop and grow. We reward high performance and support colleagues in local community based voluntary activities. This all helps to make our company a great place to work.
We are looking for someone with a keen desire to learn and progress within financial services and in return we will give you an in-depth understanding of our business. You have the ability to make every single day different so this role is perfect for those who like to continuously learn.
- Main responsibilities will involve:
- Gain front to back understanding of the businesses being supported and building relationships with key business partners across Technology, Operations, Front Office , Risk & Finance.
- Understand the front to back processes within the line team and associated risks and controls.
- Responding to exceptions and inquiries raised by Client Service teams and Front Office.
- Liaise with internal teams in the resolution of exceptions and management of lifecycle events.
- Contribute to daily, weekly and monthly performance metrics.
- Management of Static Data to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Continuous improvement of the operations environment and client support model, with an STP focus on straight through processing
- Partnering closely with Technology, Operations and Front Office to drive change and Operational Excellence
- 5 GCSEs A*-C (4-9) including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum of 96 UCAS points (C,C,C) from top 3 A-Levels.