A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Permits Coordinator to join a busy and ever expanding organisation specialising in Telecommunications and Infrastructure. To complement their growth plans they would love to hire a confident individual that will learn how to deliver exceptional support to the wider team and progress within the company.You will be working in a fun environment for an organisation willing to give support and development to young apprentices to kickstart their career. Several apprentices have found success in the Validation team, Administration and Project Management with the company.
- Administering planned and emergency street works notices/permits
- Opening/closing of street works notices/permits, registering details within strict timescales
- Liaising with local authorities and local staff building and maintaining relationships
- Coordinating with 3rd parties on issues such as parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions and road closures as & when required for telecoms work to be carried out
- Monitoring notices & permits to ensure there are no overruns and keeping track of this on Excel spreadsheet
- General administrative duties.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- Adhering to strict deadlines
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude and desire to progress
- Ability to work to your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- GBP 16,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Public holidays
- You will receive First Aid Training as part of the health and safety requirements of this organisation.
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to take on more duties and responsibilities in your current role or progress into other areas of the business
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.