Are you a keen coder with a good eye for detail? If you are looking to start your career in the exciting world of Software Development, this role could be for you!
Granby Marketing Services are a fulfilment and customer experience company based in Blackburn. Their aim is to help their clients connect with their customers by offering services such as warehousing, fulfilment, promotional marketing, print management and many more.
They are now looking for a candidate who is forward thinking with a positive attitude to join their team.
Find out more about Granby Marketing by visiting there website here: -
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working first line support to help solve software issues
- Testing and fixing code
- Update the company CRM
- Work on improving the performance of software
- Come up with and bounce ideas off the team
- Write code to good practices and support from the team
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Granby Marketing Services Ltd.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Have a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Forward-thinking, happy to bounce ideas off the team
- Good team player and willing to learn
- Good problem-solving skills
- An interest in improving processes
- Any experience in software would be beneficial
- A GCSE Grade 4 or equivalent in Maths and English Language is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9750 per Annum
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Summer BBQs
- Good social events
- An excellent online training facility
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: