Based in St Albans, Reallymoving was established in 1999 and is a privately owned and financed company. We are a lead generation site for moving home services, providing multiple instant quotes for conveyancing, surveying, house removals and Home Reports.
The company has been expanding over the last few years - doubling in size since our first apprentices started three years ago.
Currently looking for an ambitious individual who is passionate about developing web sites and is keen to learn.
[We have a dress down culture, offer flexible hours and will ensure you have time to do your self-learning.]
- Learn how to code in C# professionally.
- Work on all parts of a site: front-end, back-end and database, along with back-end services.
- Create new functionality and maintain existing code with the Reallymoving site and associated sites.
You’ll gain professional experience within the industry.
You’ll work with a growing team of 6 developers, including 2 degree apprentices who started as Level 3 apprentices.
Desired skills / personal qualities:
- Interest in developing web sites/applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
Minimum of 7 GCSE’s, A-C grade, including Maths & English.
Benefits and Future prospects:
- Annual performance bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible hours
- Flexible annual leave
- Free book allowance for work-relevant publications
- Individual training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket or parking loan scheme
- Birthday cake!
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.