For over twenty years Cameron Communications have been one of the UK's leading suppliers of audio visual and multi-media solutions. We specialise in the supply, servicing and development of a wide range of technologies such as Digital Signage, Clinical Skills recording solutions and Digital Archiving systems.
You will be working with senior technicians in the installation, design and testing of a wide range of Audio Visual systems.
Your day to day tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Handle and record all service requests via telephone, e-mail and web interface
- Monitor and escalate, as required, all service requests according to agreed service levels
- Dealing with all administration for the office as well as inbound customer calls
- Maintaining computer networks and solving any problems that may occur with them
- Full training will be provided
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and use initiative to problem solve
- Excellent communications skill both written and oral
- A willingness to learn / collaborate with team members
- Be willing to travel to other UK offices if required
- Monday - Friday
- 8:45am - 5pm
- National minimum wage for persons age
- Private pension after a 1 year period
Future Career Progression:
- There will be the opportunity of permanent employment at the end of the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.